Retama SpringFest Details
Retama SpringFest is a party and celebration, to end the spring and kick off the summer! Featuring live music with headliners on Saturdays and performers from Network for Young Artists all week, the Great Taco Challenge, beer and margaritas, the best carnival in the Southwest, Rattlesnake Republic shows, The Great Bear Show, real snow and snow slides, arts & crafts and more! Read below for all the details.
May 19th – 29th, 2017
Monday – Friday 5:30pm – 11:00pm
Saturday – Sunday & Memorial Day 11:00am – 11:00pm
DAILY – $6 Per Person, children 4 and under FREE!
TUESDAY – $2.00 Admission!
THURSDAY – $3.00 Admission!
Only available at ticket booth.
MONDAY – FRIDAY – $25.00
SATURDAY & SUNDAY – $30.00
$6 – cars and trucks
*Admission includes: live music, entrance to the carnival, The Great Bear Show, Rattlesnake Republic Shows, Snow Slide Experience, arts & crafts, and access to all the good times!
**Wristbands include: Access to ride all the carnival rides.
In order to provide a safe and secure environment for all, Retama SpringFest attendees should adhere to the following policies:
- No loitering, trespassing, soliciting or peddling will be allowed.
- No distribution of unauthorized materials will be allowed.
- Shirts and shoes are required on festival grounds at all times.
- Proof of age is required to purchase alcohol.
- No firearms or weapons of any kind are allowed on the Retama SpringFest premises.
All attendees must maintain reasonable and appropriate behavior at all times. Guests using offensive language or engaging in disorderly conduct may be ejected from the festival grounds and may be subject to arrest. Ejected festival attendees will not receive a refund for their tickets or be compensated in any way for their loss. Disturbances include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Drunk and disorderly conduct
- Fighting or challenging others to fight
- “Mooning” or exposing private body parts
- Interference with or delay of the events
- Violation of the local, state, and federal laws and statues
- Attempting to enter the restricted areas without permission
- Throw, discharge, or launch any liquid substance or objects
- Willfully and maliciously disturbing another festival attendee/volunteer/staff member with loud and unreasonable noise
- Using profanity and/or offensive words which are likely to provoke a violent reaction from others
Retama SpringFest representatives reserve the right to deny entry or remove attendees wearing clothing items displaying offensive text and/or images.
*The statement made of the “largest carnival in the U.S.” is based on research conducted by Event Show Management at the start of the media campaign for the 2017 Retama SpringFest campaign.